If, as an Automation installer, you would like the opportunity to become an approved Fadini Automation installation agent, the company must meet the following criteria:
- Attend the Fadini Automation training courses
- Open an account with us
- Have a site visit (usually carried out by Paul Dobson ) to assess the quality of work
- Commit to buying BPT products over our competitors
- Consistent turnover with Fadini Automation.
There is a wealth of benefits to becoming an approved installer:
- Leads generated through advertising and editorial are passed, unbiased, onto approved agents
- Unlimited sales support, onsite technical assistance, unlimited and unbranded literature for you to print your company address details on
- Increased business opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming an approved agent/installer for Fadini Automation, please call 01442 235355 or email email@example.com